Sorry, this job has expired.
New Albany, OH
Bocchi Labs is now hiring a Maintenance Mechanic for our new facility in New Albany, Ohio. Under direct supervision of the Maintenance Manager/Mechanic Lead, you will perform basic equipment maintenance, including pipe installation, fabrication, new install pump, gearbox, and machine parts.
We offer a $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Safety is the single most important part of any position at Bocchi Laboratories. Therefore, you will be required to:
• Follow and adhere all safety rules and regulations.
• Report all injuries immediately to manager or supervisor.
• Report unsafe acts, conditions and work practices to manager.
• Whenever appropriate, use safety tools and protective equipment as required.
• Maintain equipment in good condition with all safety guards in place.
• Encourage co-workers and other employees to be mindful or working safely at all times.
Failure to follow safety rules may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
• 2nd and 3rd shift opportunities with the possibility of a 1st shift opening.
Bocchi Laboratories offers an in-house state of the art research and product development lab. We are constantly upgrading and expanding our Research & Development facilities to remain on the cutting edge. Our FDA registered, OTC drug-licensed facility is capably equipped to manufacture a wide variety of personal care, cosmetic, beauty, skin care, organic, upscale, pet and household items to the highest quality standards.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.